ABOUT JPD: –
- From the fragrance house of Jean Paul Dupont, we present to you, the ultimate collection of fragrances to awaken mind, body, and soul.
- Inspired by life?s magical moments and experiences our perfume range radiates a timeless sensuality, class and sophistication.
- For every facet and expression of your individuality, from the pure and natural, to the glitzy and extravagant, the mysterious or exotic, there is a scent to fit them all.
- So, go ahead and indulge yourself with the JPD PARFUM JEAN PAUL DUPONT.
UNDERSTANDING FRAGRANCE NOTES: –
- You will often see top, middle, and base notes being used to describe a fragrance.
- The top notes of a fragrance, also known as the head or opening notes, are what you smell immediately after spraying your perfume or aftershave; they evaporate quickly but will form the first impression of the fragrance.
- The middle or heart, notes appear once the top notes have disappeared. These notes are the main body of the fragrance, lasting longer than the top notes and are usually well-rounded.
- Base notes are what is left at the end; it is this smell that you remember the most. The base notes are the longest lasting, mixing with middle notes to create the full body of the perfume of aftershave.
- Blissful scent keeps you uplifted all day.
- Compact form of the bottle makes it easy to store.
- Perfume is activated by body heat therefore you should apply perfume on your skin at the main pulse points, the inside of your wrist, on the neck, behind the ear, elbows, and behind your knees.